Woo-hoo! We did it! Month one at ThePositiveYear.com is in the books!
I have to say, I’m super proud of how well this blog has done in just the first month. I’ll admit, I focused heavily on content and setting up the bones of the site (wait, to websites have bones?) and let the Internet Gods do what they will in terms of traffic.
Well, I think the Internet Gods were very kind this month.
I’m still aiming for May 1st as my big “everything is ready, let’s do this” date and I’m well on my way!
So, until next month,
Monthly Page Views for March 2016 – 616
Average Monthly Unique Visitors – 211
Email Subscribers – 0 (no email list)
- Three Highest Traffic Sources – Twitter, StoneGableBlog.com, astrollthrulife.net
- Busiest Days – Monday, Tuesday
- Countries With Most Visits – United States, Russia, Australia
- Most Popular Posts
- Facebook Follows – 1
- Twitter – 1,777
- Pinterest – 636
- Google + – 76
- Instagram Followers – 149
- YouTube Subscribers – 19
- LinkedIN Followers – 169
- Monthly AdSense Income – $63.74 (+1%)
- Other Income – None
- Discontinued other ad networks
For a month where my only real plan was to set up content and figure out how to structure everything, I’m pretty impressed. I by no means worked consistently on posting or promotion, yet you guys still came… Which is awesome! I’m very proud of how things are going and am really looking forward to next month.
Goals For April 2016
- Get back on track with my Elite Blog Academy course work. This is my main goal for sure. Granted, I said I’d do this last month, but guess what… I didn’t. That’s how life goes, right? But this course works and I really need to stick with it. That’s all there is to it. No excuses.
- Increase page views to 1,000. This is a crazy lofty goal considering my other goals for this month which, frankly, take priority. But hey, why not, right?
- Increase unique visitors to 500. Again, another crazy lofty goal.
- Write 15 posts with new content. I feel like I’m totally on the verge of cracking this whole stupid writer’s block thing, so I’m super excited to getting back to writing and developing more content.
- Make site “promotion ready” by May 1st. May 1st is the magic date that I want to kick things into full gear. That means social media is set up, there’s lots of content, and my menus are good-to-go. Whoot-whoot!